Automatable medical diagnosis
The main claim seems to cover all medical diagnoses that can be calculated automatically based on input of image and text data using a conventional computer system, regardless of what the calculation is based on. Claims 2-3 extend the device by a network and a database. Claim 5 adds the "invention" of marking analysis pictures as "already read by the doctor". Subsequent claims and further patents allow Shibaura to own more specific problems of organising medical diagnoses.
- EC Class:
- IP Class:
- priority date:
- JP19900320498 19901122
- application number:
- EP19910119983 19911122
- [_] EP0487110, A3, B1
- TOKYO SHIBAURA ELECTRIC CO (JP)
- EMA TAKEHIRO (JP); KOMATSU KENICHI (JP); YAMADA SHINICHI (JP)
- publication date:
- patent number:
- Name of the Invention:
- Computer-aided diagnosis system for medical use.
- patent application (A):
- claims, description and abstract
- granted version (B1):
- The EPO publishes the patent as a collection of graphical files, which we concatenate into one huge PDF file and, by OCR batch processing, reduce to a text file.
english version 2004/08/16 by Hartmut PILCH