If you want to keep the sphere of logics free from patents while allowing patentability of new washing machines and mobile phones, regardless of whether a computer program is involved in them, you'd better vote according to these recommendations.
- How you can help us fight patent inflation
- get hold of missing voting lists
- We still don't have those of Wuermeling, UEN and EDD.
- produce HTML versions of the voting lists
- This can be done with OpenOffice on the basis of the MSWord versions.
see Tar.gz2 package of the MSWord versions
Contact plen0309 at ffii org if you intend to do this work.
- Produce more databases and reports to visualise the behavior of the groups and MEPs
- see analysis.html
In particular we need two tabular listings:
- amendment (e.g. "Am72"): language (e.g. "fr"): text
- amendment: MEP (e.g. "mrocard"): vote (e.g. "+")
- Prepare for next year's EP elections
- We should bring the subject of IT infrastructure policy into the election campaign.
english version 2003/12/19 by PILCH Hartmut